01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: A rant.
This made my day ^_^

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 02:58 PM
According to what he said to me, he's been working on terrain generation for the most part, probably several smaller things as well. He didn't specify, but I imagine he means he is refining the map generation to support the infinite map code properly and to include better caves, etc. Also, probably re-adding water.

As I already said, I have been tackling ragdoll stuff. It's rather amusing, actually. I typoed something I was trying out and every time a zombi died it was sucked into the sky. It was amusing.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
01-06-2013, 03:07 PM
We are not amused.

I play Lords of Uberdark
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2013, 02:38 AM
(sorry for the English if that is not the case. google translator is to blame) powerofwar even if you are not happy do not speak for others, because for me that's enough
01-07-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 04:35 PM by powerofwar.)
I was not talking about aaron's post i was talking about iAreNubcake's post (who I believe is also called aaron) because he was talking about being amused and stuff...

Also I referenced a piece of English Literary Heritage (which I suppose you couldn't tell).

Daaang, explaining a joke is no fun, even if it was a poorly executed one

I play Lords of Uberdark
01-07-2013, 06:02 PM
I, for one, am greatful. Caves are always fun. Maybe if the map goes deeper we could even have a hollowed-out underground area.

Goblins mining in a large ravine, or even a lava forge become reality.
P.S. Goblins are gonna invade your home. Hide yo kids, and hide yo wife.

Forever vigilent.
01-07-2013, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 08:21 PM by iAreNubcake.)
And hide yo husband cuz dey minin' errbody out hur.

OT: I'm a bit too busy with other stuff to have the time to make a video or anything of what I am working on, but I think I've said plenty about it for the time being. I don't have too much to show anyway because of the stuff keeping me busy. Sorry about that.

Also, yes, I am also named Aaron.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
01-07-2013, 09:54 PM
I'll make the vid Smile

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
01-09-2013, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 12:21 AM by repapermunky.)
Hey guys, haven't been on in quite some time due to the lack of anything going on... I have to agree with everyone else, it's been a major upset. This game held so much promise, and so many of us were all involved in the forums etc. Then it all just stopped. I mean even just letting people know what's going on is the least that can be done. Yes, I saw his other post just now, so okay sure. But even that is quite small. I gave my money to support a growing game and great community and then it simply fell apart. I don't know what else to say; however, I do think what I have said, many would agree with. At this point, I'm not expecting much more to happen. I have no hope to look forward to future development. I just wanted to express my disappointment. Not even frustration, just utter disappointment.

THAT is my rant. I hope aaron will provide everyone with what they hope to come. I wish you all the best.
01-09-2013, 09:51 AM
*Begins clapping sarcastically*

Forever vigilent.
Thread Closed