Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
my little pony fighting is magic
11-03-2011, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 04:43 PM by PlzBanMe.)
my little pony fighting is magic

I will so be playing this!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2011, 09:44 PM
RE: my little pony fighting is magic
Win...

Why did Constantinople get the works?

That's nobody's business but the Turks'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Awaiting that guy that despises MLP to come in...

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
No one realy hates bronies any more. They are just another group on the internet.
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
O RLY?!?

(10-26-2011 06:48 PM)X__x Wrote:  My name is X__x. Alternatively I go by XaPhobia. I am twenty years of age and I hail from the Minecraftian world. Over in Minecraft, I am known for being a texturer. Probably because of my getting the Zombie Pigmen(Zombie Pigman / Pig Zombie) into minecraft..

That aside, my real name is Chris. I truly am twenty years of age and have a preference to talk with intelligence rather than text-talk like most people do. I am very fond of Minecraft and other sandbox-based games. Pretty much games that let me do as I want or allow me to level characters up are games I enjoy. I do play games on Steam, too. Games like From Dust, Garry's Mod, Portal, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, etc. I'm more addicted to Grand Theft Auto than those previously stated games. Well, most of them. Minecraft beats every other game out, in my opinion. If you're looking for a like or dislike from me, I can provide some of them. I personally dislike listening/reading about/seeing males over thirteen years of age talking about or liking the show My Little Pony. Too many of those 'Brony's' have tried getting me to watch the show. I ask now to keep anything related to that show away from me. I block any picture I see related to the show with AdBlock Plus. I stated games I like, but I have more likes than just gaming. I like programming. I'm a college student getting a degree in Computer Programming. I also like my game consoles. I have an xbox 360, a Playstation 3, a (broken; doesn't read discs anymore) Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DS Lite, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Advance. I now have more PS3 games than I did Wii games. I sold off my second Wii + twenty one games and got the PS3. I later got the xbox 360 Kinect. I've been having fun ever since. I'm still anxious about attending MineCon and getting Minecraft on the 360. Smile

Bang goes the theory.

11-04-2011, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 05:54 PM by PlzBanMe.)
Judging by what is said there he is what is known as a closet brony their hate is just hate without reason and are the most into the show, and I know what I am talking about, I was one
11-04-2011, 06:37 PM
No, that's arguing a point as Freud would, saying "you deny only due to shame that it is true". TBF, I think he has a point, any male who's hit puberty and would still hale MLP as a show to be watched, has something else involving closets wrong with them (and it's not the MLP one). And I know what I'm talking about, I have a boyfriend Wink

11-04-2011, 07:00 PM
An unreason hate is a false hate if he listed one reason I would of said little or nothing.
11-04-2011, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 07:09 PM by Ben.)
The idea of somebody starting to watch mlp under the age of 13, and still enjoying it in adulthood is weird to me, but the idea of a grown man who has never heard of it before suddenly getting into the show frightens me..

(11-04-2011 07:00 PM)PlzBanMe Wrote:  An unreason hate is a false hate if he listed one reason I would of said little or nothing.
People don't need a reason to hate, otherwise there would be much less racism, homophobia, ect.

You can't judge a butt by its cover~
11-04-2011, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 07:19 PM by PlzBanMe.)
Racism is a hate because of differce and homophobia is the fear of being gay.
I have studied this well and can have an answer for alot of what you say.