Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uberdark Alpha 0.53 Comments
11-22-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Uberdark Alpha 0.53 Comments
To each their own.
I don't know if it's just me, but a simplistic continuous surface just looks better than hexagonal gravel chunks.

Also, the water looks dumb in hex-packing. Just saying. (Blobby goo, not water.)

Forever vigilent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2015, 02:00 AM
Water does look dumb like that for sure.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2015, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 10:08 PM by Gnamra.)
Would be nice if Aaron dropped by to let us know what is going to happen.
11-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Gnamra - the fact that he hasn't is why we've been having this conversation Tongue

12-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Another indie game with huge potential pissed away. And you hear about how hard it is to get indie projects off the ground. It's because of this, 75% of the time people invest with a small team of devs, the consumer gets the shaft. Thanks for ruining it for other indie devs out there.

RIP
12-09-2015, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 11:22 PM by durdur.)
(12-09-2015 12:40 AM)SawThemAll Wrote:  Another indie game with huge potential pissed away. And you hear about how hard it is to get indie projects off the ground. It's because of this, 75% of the time people invest with a small team of devs, the consumer gets the shaft. Thanks for ruining it for other indie devs out there.

RIP
1) Early access. Total failure is always a risk, and is the consumers fault for investing, NOT the devs, especially if it wasn't just a money grab.

2) Ruining it for other devs? If the competition flops, it makes it EASIER to fund your game. People won't stop investing $$$ in early access because of a bad lemon, because most are too ignorant to learn. (Or just don't care)

3) Nice necro post. You have officially just rez'd a dead forum to bitch. GG

4) Being that the forum is dead, (I'm the only thread-starter now) who did you expect to read your post? Sorry to disappoint, but you're stuck with the saltiest moderator to chat with, unless IAreNubcake takes an interest.

I'm truly sorry if you felt that this project wasn't worth the time or money, but there's nothing you can do now. If you have a problem, you may as well leave.

Everyone else did.

Forever vigilent.
12-09-2015, 09:28 PM
"IAmNubcake" I am offended.

I read all the posts still, I just don't respond much nowadays. :\

12-09-2015, 11:24 PM
(12-09-2015 09:28 PM)iAreNubcake Wrote:  "IAmNubcake" I am offended.

I read all the posts still, I just don't respond much nowadays. :\

Fixed. Was too irritated from other matters to notice spelling.

Forever vigilent.
12-11-2015, 10:17 AM
It's okay doordoor. :3

12-11-2015, 06:45 PM
(12-09-2015 04:09 PM)durdur Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 12:40 AM)SawThemAll Wrote:  Another indie game with huge potential pissed away. And you hear about how hard it is to get indie projects off the ground. It's because of this, 75% of the time people invest with a small team of devs, the consumer gets the shaft. Thanks for ruining it for other indie devs out there.

RIP
1) Early access. Total failure is always a risk, and is the consumers fault for investing, NOT the devs, especially if it wasn't just a money grab.

2) Ruining it for other devs? If the competition flops, it makes it EASIER to fund your game. People won't stop investing $$$ in early access because of a bad lemon, because most are too ignorant to learn. (Or just don't care)

3) Nice necro post. You have officially just rez'd a dead forum to bitch. GG

4) Being that the forum is dead, (I'm the only thread-starter now) who did you expect to read your post? Sorry to disappoint, but you're stuck with the saltiest moderator to chat with, unless IAreNubcake takes an interest.

I'm truly sorry if you felt that this project wasn't worth the time or money, but there's nothing you can do now. If you have a problem, you may as well leave.

Everyone else did.

I'm sure youre very frustrated at the fact that youve probably been on these forums day in and day out waiting for your beloved game to come to fruition, only to realize that you were scammed.

If the game failed due to unpopularity or changes made by the dev that people didn't agree with, that's one thing. When the dev collects 20k and splits, that's a whole different pile of shit.

If people, such as I have, invest in multiple indie projects only to see about 1 in 4 of them even attempt to make their promises, then I'm sure people are going to stop giving to early access all together. Unless they are just a bunch of fanboy fuck sticks like you seem to be.

I necro posted on the most recent post? Cool story.

And i am leaving. Just wanted to vent before i did. Cheers.