Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Quick Status Update
01-28-2013, 12:42 AM
A Quick Status Update
Hey guys, sorry for not being around that much the past couple of weeks. I was visiting with my girlfriend (who lives out of state) and I have been trying to figure out a living situation for us. However, things will be picking up for me starting tomorrow, so expect more updates from me on what I am working on.

In the meantime, here's a basic outline of stuff that I've got on my to-do list:
  • Ragdoll stuff. Already mentioned and mostly fixed, but may be changed after I can fully discuss the issue with Aaron.
  • Inventory stuff. Aaron specified chest inventories when he proposed that I work on it, but I may expand that to include crafting station inventories.
  • Menu stuff. The menu for the game doesn't actually really exist yet... I am gonna change that. Aaron said he's going to use an existing piece of menu magic as far as look and such, but I will be making the functionality.

Hopefully that makes you guys happy until I have time to develop some of this and post videos about my progress. Big Grin

P.S. While working on ragdoll stuff, I accidentally made zombis be sucked into the sky when they died. Oops. :3 Will post a video of it if I remember the typo that made it happen.

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: A Quick Status Update
Good to hear from you man, you know I'm here for testing etc, best damn breaker in the business Wink

"No Excuses. No Apologies. No Regrets."
[Image: sabotagethefoolsmall.jpg]
01-28-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: A Quick Status Update
Don't worry, I will make sure you get to help test things when I think they're closer to finished. Tongue

[Image: AxwWvY1.png]